Real Estate Solutions and Superior Customer Service
Investment & Development
Navarro Lowrey owns, develops and acquires land, office, multifamily, hotel, and retail assets. Currently focused on Palm Beach County submarkets, the Company has built its reputation by providing high quality, value-oriented commercial real estate development and ownership supported by its hands-on, local service platform.
The Company's mission is "to provide value-added real estate solutions and superior customer service to tenants through the development, leasing and property management of quality products".
Navarro Lowrey applies an "owner-driven" execution strategy to the following of its core capabilities:
- Finance and capital underwriting to capture local real estate investment opportunities
- Planning, construction, and asset management expertise refined over more than 25 years of experience
- Customer-friendly leasing and property management
- Innovative value- creation as evidenced by the conception, planning and execution of the Company's branded sustainable development initiative, Navarro Lowrey EcoPlex® Projects
- Successful execution of complex redevelopment projects involving multiple governmental entities, demonstrated by the redevelopment of the Former City Hall Site along the West Palm Beach waterfront (known as "Flagler Banyan Square")
- Focused local market expertise